Politics

Iran nuclear program ‘no longer’ after U.S. strikes, expert tells Fox News

newYou can now listen to Fox News!

A great expert in the Iranian nuclear program believes that the atomic program of the system has been blocked by Saturday night strikes by the United States.

“National Security and Foreign policy,” said Jonathan Shanzer, Executive Director of the Defense Democrats Corporation.

He continued, “Sources in Israel compare high confidence that this chapter has ended. The responsible parties must remove nuclear materials from the facility in my concession. But it seems that this is the final page that must be role.”

“The main nuclear enrichment facilities in Iran have been completely obliterated,” president Donald Trump said during his speech on Saturday night.

Trump announces a “very successful attack” on the Iranian nuclear program, where US forces are hitting 3 main sites

The United States strikes three sites in Iran. (Fox News)

Fox News reported earlier that Esnvhan was “the most difficult goal”, according to a senior official in the United States.

“Everyone was talking and focusing on Fordo, but I was in fact the most difficult goal,” said the official in the background. The United States used B-2 bombers to carry out the task.

A senior US official also told Fox News that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu continued after the strikes and that Israel was informed early.

Experts say that Israel’s actions against Iran create a strategic opportunity for us in nuclear talks

A map showing the basic nuclear facilities of Iran

The map shows where the most important nuclear facilities are in Iran. (Fox News/FDD)

“Both Israeli and United States officials understand that anything less than the complete destruction of the Iranian nuclear structure will only lead to temporary suspension, does not commit to temporary pressure, intelligence, and trusted threat to further work if Iran tries to rebuild,” Lisa Davatari, Iran’s expert and editor -in -chief of the Unman office, told Fox News Digital.

“To ensure the removal of the regime’s nuclear weapons capacity, the United States must maintain continuous intelligence, monitoring and surveillance to detect any attempts by the Iranian regime to disperse, hide or rebuild its nuclear infrastructure.

Trump announced that the United States has struck nuclear sites in Iran – a major development amid increasing tensions in the region, as Israel and Iran continued to launch air strikes against each other.

Israel’s conflict, Iran: direct updates

President Trump delivers a letter to the nation in the Iranian military operation

Vice President c. (Carlos Baria/Reuters/Bloomberg via Getty Pictures)

“We have completed our very successful attack on the three nuclear sites in Iran, including Fordow, Natanz and Esfahan. All aircraft are now outside the Iranian air area. A full load of bombs has been dropped on the basic site, Fordow,” Trump posted on Truth Social on Saturday night.

“All aircraft are safe on their way home. Congratulations to our great American warriors. No other army in the world could have done this. It is time for peace! Thank you for your interest in this issue,” continued.

Sean Hanity of Fox News said on Saturday night that President Donald Trump had given him details of the American strikes in Iran. According to the host “Hannity”, the United States used six bombs of the cellar-weighing 15 tons-in its strikes on the Iranian nuclear facility. The bombs were dropped from the American B-2 bombers.

During a press conference on Sunday morning, the Bunker Busters number was updated to 14 by the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Lieutenant Staff Gen. Dan Cain.

Ford Iran's nuclear site and surreptitious B-2 fly in the sky

Iranian nuclear site, left; Bomber Bomber B-2, right (Reuters; Getty)

Israel says it killed the Iranian leader who helped fund the Hamas arm

“President Trump has taken leadership and goodness to receive the last remnants of the Iranian nuclear weapons program, after Israel’s ongoing strikes, which seriously affected the chain of supply of atomic weapons from converting uranium to enrichment, and the country of Andrea News” Andrea will repeat, the unregistered FDD director.

She added: “Although the Tehran program is likely to go back, the United States and Israel need to ensure the recovery and destruction of all advanced centrifugal devices in the system completely – which means more work in the future.”

Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, sits on a chair and looks at him while an Iranian soldier stands behind him

In this photo issued by an official website of the Iranian Supreme Leader Office, the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khounai, to the right, reviews the armed forces. (Iranian Supreme Leader Office via AP)

Fordow had two entrances and a single ventilation sample, which is likely to serve as entry points for huge penetration (MPS).

Click here to get the Fox News app

In addition, 30 Tomahawk missiles launched from American submarines were used in attacks on Nanatz and ISFAN. There are speculation that the missiles have been shot from the Ohio’s submarine, but there was no confirmation.

Jennifer Griffin in Fox News contributed to this report.

Don’t miss more hot News like this! Click here to discover the latest in Politics news!

2025-06-22 12:35:00

Related Articles

Back to top button