Denise Richards Granted 5-Year Restraining Order After Accusing Ex Aaron Phypers of Domestic Abuse
Denise Richards was given a 5-year restraining order after her ex-husband Aaron Phypers was accused of domestic violence
The judge officially sided with Denise Richards After her long legal battle with her ex-husband Aaron Vipers.

On Friday, November 7th Dennis54, was granted a five-year restraining order against Aaron53. The order — which will remain in effect until November 7, 2030 — follows Dennis Richards“He claims so Aaron Vipers He was physically abusive throughout their six-year marriage before filing for divorce in July.
Under the new system, Aaron Possessing, purchasing or contacting firearms is prohibited DennisOr disturb her safety or offend her in any way. If contact occurs between the two, Richards is legally allowed to record all conversations.

The order also stipulates that Aaron Vipers He comes back Dennis The laptop and prevents it from sharing photos The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum or disclose any information about her to the media. In addition, he is required to return his videos Dennis Surgical operations and permanently delete them from each device and their iCloud account.
Dennis He was first granted a temporary restraining order on July 16, just 11 days later Dennis I filed for divorce. During the hearing last month Dennis She testified that her estranged husband “gave me at least three concussions” and that she “feared for my life.” Aaron He was arrested in a Los Angeles courthouse on October 17, 2025, after a felony warrant was issued for spousal assault allegations.

He was charged with four felonies: two counts of injury to a spouse and two counts of dissuading a witness by force or threat. Prosecutors allege the charges stem from incidents that occurred in January and May 2022, which Aaron He has repeatedly denied it, claiming the accusations are “false” and part of a legal strategy Dennis. He was released hours later after posting $200,000 bail.
One of the alleged incidents occurred on January 17, 2022, when Dennis He said Aaron Vipers He hit her in the eye, resulting in a black eye. Another incident allegedly occurred between March and May 2022, when Denise Richards He witnessed it Aaron “He slammed me against the concrete wall and hit my head on it” at his health center in Malibu, causing another concussion.

Dennis She claimed a third concussion was confirmed by diagnostic equipment at the facility after a separate incident in April 2025 at a Chicago hotel, where she claimed Aaron “He was pressing my head so hard” that it “felt like he was crushing my skull.” Dennis He said Aaron He regularly called her names, threatened her safety, and made her feel vulnerable during multiple surgeries.
She “often threatened to throw me through windows and balconies,” she told the court. “He almost killed me many times.” Dennis to attest. Dennis Richards He also described a separate alleged confrontation in September, claiming that Aaron Vipers She returned to her home to retrieve her laptop, but instead “grabbed me with both arms and then pushed me down the stairs” before leaving with her laptop, wallet and credit cards.

take a stand, Aaron He denied all the accusations, saying: “I was never physically harmed Denise Richards…I never threatened to harm her…and I never threatened to kill anyone.” He refused to testify in Dennis Saleh, claiming that “a lot of people like to be close to stars. They will do things for them,” and called the accusations “fabricated.”
Stay in touch with all things tea: twitter Ι Instagram, Ι YouTube, Ι Facebook, send us tips
Don’t miss more hot News like this! Click here to discover the latest in Entertainment news!
2025-11-07 21:34:00



