King Charles Instagram Post Goes Viral Over ‘Hot Beret Man’
King Charles III Virusi walks – but this time, not because of any family drama.
Charles, 76, visited the Royal Artillery Regiment in Larkahil, England, on Friday, June 6, to meet a group of military personnel. Instagram official family account posted a photo after a picnic.
“His Majesty also heard about the coaching of the regiment and its equipment – before calling for the launch of a light pistol, L118 himself!” Read the explanatory name. “To celebrate the first visit of His Majesty as a general commander, a 105 mm cartridge was presented during the crowning of the infiltration of His Majesty.”
Followers were quick to install on one of the details that had nothing to do with the king. Social media commentators called the man who was wearing a green hat in the background of the image. Since then it has been called “Hot Beare Man” in the comments section.
“Will we not talk about Green bereet Guy in the first picture? Good sky is handsome!” One of the best reading comments. Another person added, “God saved the king, this is definitely. But who is the man in the background?”
A third person said: “I understood the important photographer.”
Others noticed that they went directly to read the comments after seeing the picture.
The man concerned was wearing a bored costume associated with a green hat (DuH) and a soft smile. However, it seems that his wide position is what everyone was noticing, especially since his muscles were fully offered.

A woman named Sharon Topham Apparently, she knew herself as the soldier’s brother – and yes, he realizes all the attention he receives online. (Topham also explained to those who were asking her only brother.)
“I love these comments! My brother is 46 years old, not single ladies,” she wrote. When asked if her brother knew about the thirst comments, Topham replied, “He watched them all.”
Unfortunately, the royal family did not weigh the man in the green hats.
Charles’s picnic comes as a constant disagreement with the son Prince Harry He continues to publish headlines. The duo and the son hit another stumbling block last month with Harry, 40, claiming that Charles “will not talk to me” in an interview with the BBC.
The Duke of Sussex also issued a public appeal to his family to reconcile after he lost his call to the government’s security. (Harry hinted that his father had to do with the loss in the same interview.)
“There is no longer a benefit from continuing to fight,” Harry said. “Life is precious. I don’t know how long has my father.”
Don’t miss more hot News like this! Click here to discover the latest in Entertainment news!
2025-06-09 16:36:00




